Ok, it’s been a while and I think to make it more useful I need:
- Better search with location autocomplete (suburb list), and Algolia or Meilisearch backend to do better natural language and sorting
- Map result display
- More photos for cafes so you can get a better sense of them
The lists (ToTry, Fav) should probably also be sortable by arbitrary location too.
- Get uniquified Australian suburb DB list
- Build an autocomplete using it so it’s way easier to select a location (Algolia?)
- Use that on main search and adding a cafe
- Once main search pulls location that way you can rewrite the querying to use location + Algolia to actually return results.
- Then UX improvements: Show them on a map etc.